What is stem cell therapy?
- Afraid of surgery for regaining your hair? well you should not. The Stem Cell Therapy is a completely non-surgical process to stimulate and regrow hair follicles.
- Stem cells that are present in the middle of the follicle ensure the continuous supply of cells. Thus, it helps in multiplying hair cells on a fast pace treating hair loss or baldness.
- Stem cells present in blood increase hair growth and hair follicle survival owing to its promotion of cell proliferation and its anti-apoptotic properties. Stem cells can potentially prolong the anagen phase
of the hair growth cycle.
- The damaged & dead follicles present in the scalp prevent growth of new hair. But stem cells can stimulate follicles when transplanted in to the scalp which result in growing new follicles, thus growing new hair.
- During aging, the follicles shrinks & do not recieve chemical signals which prevent the hair growth. The stem cells after entering to the scalp ensures the activeness of shrunken follicles to respond.
- Once you undergo this therapy, you will never face the problem of hair loss in your entire life.
- The best part of the therapy is ZERO SIDE EFFECTS. You might feel a mild pin prick during the injecting session.
WHAT WE DO
- We ensure the best treatment along with our experienced & dedicated team lead by Dr. Joy Kumari.
- We have solved many cases with our continuous effort to establish the belief that hairs can be regained.
- Call one of our experienced surgery team on 0151 280 3248 if you’d like to ask us a question, or use the contact box opposite.